Hey. Welcome to my blog. It is primarily set up to track the progress of the building of our new house in Ohio, but it may also receive random thoughts as the mood strikes me. We'll see what happens.
Check back every week or so.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Mother goose update
Yep, she had them and yep, I still see them most days on my way to work. Here is Mother Goose and family. Papa is just out of camera shot.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How many goslings does she have. Most around here have under 5 and after I said that, we found a pair with 21 on the golf course last night. I think the neighbors are tricking them into taking theirs.
1 comment:
How many goslings does she have. Most around here have under 5 and after I said that, we found a pair with 21 on the golf course last night. I think the neighbors are tricking them into taking theirs.
Post a Comment