A watched pot never boils.
-and in a similar fashion-
A watched lot never gets dug!
Here is the lot as is looks today. No longer is the rain a problem as the swamp has frozen and it has snowed! And now it is too cold to pour concrete. Last week it went from 70 to 15 in 24 hours! Today it is 8 (no, that is not a typo and I did not forget a digit). Should be warmer all the way up to the balmy 30's next week which is now our next target window to start.
Tune in again next week as this thrilling drama unfolds.
Kind of like watching paint dry, isn't it?
1 comment:
Yipee, skipee I am able to post! If anyone else is having trouble, just post anonymously. DUH. Then you don't have to remember all that other stuff.
Tate and Kristi, we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you to begin digging. Course with more snow predicted tonight, I am wondering if they will get anything accomplished until Spring. Sweet Spring. All of us in the frozen North are looking forward to that.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment