Hey. Welcome to my blog. It is primarily set up to track the progress of the building of our new house in Ohio, but it may also receive random thoughts as the mood strikes me. We'll see what happens.
Check back every week or so.
Saturday, March 12, 2005
We have.........WINDOWS!!!
Voila! Now when you go inside, you almost feel like you are indoors.......almost.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AWESOME! Wow, it's really coming along. It is so much fun to see the progress. Love it!!!!!!!!Grace
I like the mullions. And I think your stone choice is great also! See if Robin can mix a few "jumpers" into the stone. These larger stones help break up the horizontal lines of the stone.
I like the mullions. And I think your stone choice is great also! See if Robin can mix a few "jumpers" into the stone. These larger stones help break up the horizontal lines of the stone.
4 comments:
AWESOME! Wow, it's really coming along. It is so much fun to see the progress. Love it!!!!!!!!Grace
Cool windows. I like your windows. I like the bottom half have no lines. Mom
Tate and Kristi-
I like the mullions. And I think your stone choice is great also! See if Robin can mix a few "jumpers" into the stone. These larger stones help break up the horizontal lines of the stone.
Joe
Tate and Kristi-
I like the mullions. And I think your stone choice is great also! See if Robin can mix a few "jumpers" into the stone. These larger stones help break up the horizontal lines of the stone.
Joe
Post a Comment